He Wants to Make Me Rich

Boy, oh boy. Imagine my good fortune.

"Dear Sir,

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$55.5M,which I seek
yourpartnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 40%
of the total sum for your partnership.Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Dr.Georgiy Yartzev, a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky
the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:Chairman
CEO:YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:Menatep
SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all
over the world).


SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to
be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal
with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been
deposited
with ACCESS TRESURY SERVICES PLC UK,where the final crediting is
expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got
arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and
opposingpolitical parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris
Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor
Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure
as
Russian
president.You can catch more of the story on
thishttp://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215


YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted
sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable ACCESS
TRESURY SERVICES PLC UK transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use
this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to
any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be
concluded in 2 weeks before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail.


As soon as I get your willingness to work with us, I will give you more
details.


Thank you very much

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Georgiy Yartzev.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...