Blogger Tech Support- Re: Formatting Issues

Dear Friend of Blogger,

Thank you for your note regarding your troubles. We have opened an investigation (using Inspector Clouseau) and will see what we can do to assist you. Please be patient (my doctor says that all the time) and we will let you know what we can do to provide resolution to your issues.

Thank you,

The Blogger Team

Dear Blogger Team,

It has been quite some time since I wrote you about this. What I know for certain is that people who use IE to read my blog think that I am some kind of tripped out, 'shroom loving' hippie reject who got kicked out of the hootennany and sent to my room.

It would be nice to know why this crap keeps showing up. In Firefox there are very few formatting issues, but not everyone uses it. What can I do?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...