A Kiss To Remember

Every man/woman needs to have at least one kiss in their life that they remember forever. A time when the world stops and you haven't any idea where you are, what your name is or what is going on, other than the embrace of the person you are with.

I have had the privilege of having had a few of them and every now and then I enjoy remembering those moments.

The time in which our lips first touched and our bodies searched for ways to get closer together.

And typically when I think of these moments and similar topics there are two songs that come to mind:

It was a Very Good Year- Sinatra

Tunnel of Love- Springsteen

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...