Music, Music, Music

Long time readers (now that sounds funny, this is less than a year old) know that I am wont to post song lyrics or lists of what I have been listening to. This should help to explain the prior two posts.

I also spent time tonight listening to John Lee Hooker and Big Mama Thornton, but it didn't make sense to me to post the lyrics to those songs.

Within the last thirty minutes the following tunes have been on my stereo:

Rebel Yell- Billy Idol
Get It Started- Black Eyed Peas
Pictures of You- The Cure
I Will Find You- Clannad
Viva Las Vegas- Elvis Presley
Without Me- Eminem
This Is Radio Clash- The Clash
I Want to Be Sedated- The Ramones
Los Angeles- X
Lean on Me- Bill Withers
Time in a Bottle- Jim Croce
Real Wild Child- Iggy Pop

What would I do without music. Scream, beat the walls and torture the neighbors with my own singing. ;)

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...