I read a post over at Chez treppenwitz today that made me think for a few minutes about how men and women communicate.
It is a topic that has been discussed and analyzed repeatedly and something that I suspect will never be put to rest because of fundamental differences in how we communicate with each other as well as differences in what we need.
I had constructed what I thought was a good post on this topic, and then the lords of cyberspace ate it. So, because I am irritated and stubborn about these things I am posting this little blurb. It is my way of giving the computer the finger, even though the computer could care less about it.
See how we humanize objects, as if it would make them do what we want.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
People who use the freeway on ramp as if they are on their Sunday morning drive. Learn how to use the accelerator. People who think th...
No comments:
Post a Comment