It is a Giant Airplane

"TOULOUSE, France - Airbus showed off its giant A380, a double-decked behemoth that could revolutionize long-haul flying, at a lavish ceremony Tuesday with European leaders gathered for the first official look at the world's largest passenger plane

Airbus is betting its newfound status as the world's leading jet maker on the "superjumbo" that has a 262-foot wingspan, a tail as tall as a seven-story building and which cost $13 billion to develop."

That is one hell of a plane, just huge. I don't want to sound negative, but if one goes down with a full load it will really be ugly.


1 comment:

NovemberChild said...

I wouldnt want to be the agent working the flight when it goes on a lengthy maintenance delay.... that would be ugly. :)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...