Friday Night Fun

This evening my son and I put on our own "Muppet Show" production using his Muppets. Strange how he instinctively knew that it was appropriate for Miss Piggy to beat up other Muppets. More strange to realize that the memories I have of the show are from the 70's.

We ended the evening with our rendition of Where the Wild Things are By Maurice Sendak. It was complete with our own wild Rumpus and then he lay down and I blessed him again and watched him sleep his face without worry and his body completely relaxed and I knew that I for at least one more night I had done my job and I smiled.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun night.

Jack Steiner said...

It was.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...