My mouse is broken, not the pet, not the uninvited kind, the one that sits on the right of my keyboard. It is a little less than responsive to my requests, it is behaving erratically and in general reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who I just may blog about.
More than anything else it is freaking irritating.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
1 comment:
You can always scare it straight with a cat
Post a Comment