A Slow Day in Blog Land

It is a slow day in Blog Land. Traffic to the shack is minimal, but given the holiday I am not surprised. And given my current disposition I am not surprised to see that my own posting has slowed down.

You can file this next spot under the too much information category. I have to go and get my prostate checked out and the thought makes me want to prostrate myself on the floor. But I am beginning to feel less and comfortable so I might as well do it.

I hate the exam, makes me feel kind of loosey-goosey and not so manly. May need to go to Home Depot afterwards and buy a new set of power tools.

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Baseball, now there is a thought. When the doc had me bend over to check me out, I was thinking of balls, but I cannot say that baseballs were exactly what I had considered. ;)

Politically Homeless said...

Prostate? Ugh! Its been a long time since I've had that done. I'm not sure I'm quite recovered yet.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...