"FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. troops, on the verge of gaining control of the city, fought pockets of resistance in this former militant stronghold Wednesday and uncovered what the Iraqi commander said were "hostage slaughterhouses" in which foreign captives had been killed."
Want to bet that many people knew what was going on inside these homes. There is a lot of work to be done to gain the trust of the Iraqi citizens. Without their help we are in big trouble.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
1 comment:
Hey BB,
Thanks, I appreciate it. I agree with what you have said. We have to find a way to make the average Iraqi feel safe and secure. If we can do that we can likely gain enough trust to ensure their help in outing the guerillas.
Post a Comment