Astrology

I have some friends who are big believers in astrology. Earlier this week we had a brief conversation about whether I should believe in it too. I am a Taurus.

The link I provided gives a detailed description. Some of it is very accurate and other bits seem to be out there. And I am honest enough to recognize the good characteristics with the bad.

Just for fun I grabbed a couple more descriptions of a Taurus here, here and here.

So what did I learn about myself. Well, I am driven, persistent, not easily bullied, somewhat rigid and scared of change, passionate, determined and someone with a temper that you do not wish to see.

And now I am stuck, the words are choked up inside my head. I don't know why, but wherever I was taking this to has disappeared. I am lost and I haven't the foggiest idea where I am going. But like any good man I am going to refuse to stop and ask for directions.

I'll just drive around until something catches my eye or I run out of gas. Speaking of catching my eye, my bed looks awfully inviting. I think that I am going to mosey (that is a slow stroll, a sashay if you will) over to it and see what the insides of my eyelids look like.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Virgos are where it's at.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...