18ft Great White shark Attacks Woman

"The last confirmed, unprovoked fatal shark attack in South Africa was in 2003, according to the Florida Museum of Natural History's International Shark Attack File, which has gathered such data worldwide for decades. "

What do you do to provoke a shark, aside from jumping into blood infested water. Wow, this animal is just immense. I cannot imagine the power that it must bring. I feel badly for the woman, but I would imagine that this would be quick.

And on a side note might I add that I being eaten alive is one of my irrational fears. It scares the hell out of me.

1 comment:

Gail said...

I actually think that's a pretty rational fear!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...