Tall Women Are Sexy

It is no secret that I find women to be very interesting. They are so different and there are so many things that I find to be attractive and sexy about them. And they crack me up. It is so funny to listen to women discussing men and what they want. Some of it is just so ridiculous and some of it is so dead on.

The specific topic of this post comes from my elevator ride from the garage into the office building today. There was one other person in the elevator, a very tall woman. I am 5'10, so anytime I stand next to a woman and notice that she is taller than I am it is probably safe to say that she is tall.

But since I do have moments in which I am oblivious, there are times when I fail to notice that someone is standing on a step/projection/stool/chair, which clearly impacts their height in relation to me. As usual, I digress.

Most of the time women seek men who are taller/bigger than they are. So in my single days the taller women were less interested in myself and more interested in my friends many of whom are more than 6 feet tall.

Not that it matters anymore, but I never cared if a woman was taller than I am. My ego could easily handle that and I would have had not a single problem with her height in relation to mine.

Now if she were physically stronger than I am that would dent my fragile male ego, but not the height. That is not a big deal at all.

6 comments:

magz said...

good one jack! lol-ing! I'm not a particularly tall woman, but I am buffer then most, and have won a beer of 3 armwrasslin...
from my viewpoint, I always prefered taller guys cause I like the way they can make me feel more petite, or feminine... but truth-be-told... some of my faves have been my size or smaller. Course, if someone would care to introduce me to Tom Sellack, I swear I'd quit lookin! (thanks for your kind words friend)

Stacey said...

Taller women rock!

Your post reminds me of that Randy Newman song about short people having no reason to live. Rock on, Randy!

Esther Kustanowitz said...

In our Jewish world, I seem to be among the taller ones, and I'm only 5'5. (People always think I'm taller, though.)

My theory? Men don't mind taller women because they remind them of models.

And for the record, though on paper and all things being equal, I'd like my guy to be closer to six feet than to five, most of my boyfriends have been my height or one to two inches taller. Of course, none of that is important when you consider the entire package.

Stacey said...

At 5'7" I feel like a giant when I'm in synagogue.

Jack Steiner said...

Hey Esther,

I am not sure I have ever considered the "model angle" but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't notice a nice pair of legs.

Anonymous said...

Lol i love this post im 5'9 and i always looked at taller guys at parties because taller guys tend to make me feel more girly 0

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...