The Red Sox and the Curse

Well it appears that either the Red Sox are going to finally break the curse or in less than a week the entire city of Boston is going to go into mourning over one of the all-time greatest choke jobs.

Boston, I have news for you. This year every team I rooted for in the playoffs has lost. I am beginning to think that it could be in your best interests to pay me not to root for your team.

I don't need much, I am sure that if you each give me 50 cents I'll be satisfied, but just in case you might want to make a suitable deposit in my account. If I don't see the money soon I promise to go into full fan mode and as previously mentioned, this season all of my teams lost.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...