The Presidential Debates

I am irritated with both sides and their terms. I want a real debate that is not so carefully crafted. I want to see them go back and forth and watch them think on their feet.

I don't care if Kerry is taller than Bush. I don't care if Kerry sweats. Neither of these "features" will prevent them from being able to do the job. I want to get back to issues and hear more about how they intend to do things, what are their plans etc.

And now along with all of you I get to watch bad acting accompanied by stagecraft. This is not right.

It is like finally landing that girl you had a crush on and finding out that she wears a wig, stuffs her bra, has a girdle and used to be a man. Give me some reality and cut the crap.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...