Music for late night contemplation

Post Yom Kippur listening:


The Ecstasy Of Gold
Metallica
Sing Sing Sing
Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers
California Dreamin'
The Mamas & The Papas
Ring Of Fire
Johnny Cash
You're the One That I Want
John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
I'll Have to Say I Love You In A Song
Jim Croce
Need You Tonight
INXS
No Time
The Guess Who
If You Could Read My Mind
Gordon Lightfoot
The Lunatics (Have Taken Over The Asylum)
The Fun Boy Three
Suspicious Minds
Elvis Presley
Linger
Dolores O'Riordon
Seasalt
David Broza
I Will Find You (From "The Last of the Mohicans")
Clannad
Pictures of You
The Cure
My Love Will Not Let You Down
Bruce Springsteen
Do You Wanna Hold Me?
Bow Wow Wow
Ain't Got You
Bruce Springsteen
Thank U
Alanis Morissette


And just because Yerushalayim Shel Zahav and a dose of Galbi from Ofra Haza.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, what do you know. Someone actually has decent taste in tunes.

Pandora said...

I agree...a good choice of songs. Beautiful Music.

Jack Steiner said...

Rick,

You are correct, it was an oversight. My mistake. As a prize I'd like to award you a coffee mug. If you go to your blog you can place the order. ;)

It is good to see that someone is paying attention here, because apparently I am missing things.

Jack Steiner said...

Rick,

I wanted to add, that none of the above is meant to sound sarcastic, I am appreciative of the assistance.

Anshel's Wife said...

Ever listen to Paul Zim? Avraham Fried has a great CD; Avenu Malkanu.

Jack Steiner said...

Nope, never heard Paul Zim.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...