My Blog

The loyal readership has reached out to me and spoken. Ok, the very few who read this and remark have made comments upon how often I update this Blog. There is a feeling that I could be doing more and doing it faster.

The answer is I could. I can be quite prolific and I could write more, but the question is why should I do this. I write because I enjoy it and I need to continue to practice so that I can hopefully keep it at a higher level.

I don't feel the need to produce copious amounts of material because I find it kind of dull and cannot imagine that anyone else would find it to be exceptionally stimulating. Not to mention that I also post on a couple of message boards which probably explains some of why I do not always have much to say.

Listen to the silence around you and you will learn many things. Seriously. It is a good skill to have, to be comfortable with silence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there was anymore material here I'd really be bored.

Jack Steiner said...

How much would you charge to haunt a house.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...