Life

Spent a few minutes considering what the last year of my life has been like and came up with the following list. Since May of last year I have had/experienced the following:

The company I was working for split into two new companies.I was sent to work for the prince of darkness and his evil consort for 8 months after which they let me go. No surprise, it was expected. For that matter it was a race to see if I could find omething better before they let me go.My grandmother died and my grandfather moved into my parents home. My wife got pregnant with our second child. My other grandmother had a series of heart issues including a major heart attack and managed to survive, but the docs are questioning how long.My sister had her third child and my parents flew out to meet the newest grandchild. While they were out there my father had a heart attack and some other major health issues. We were told that there was a very strong chance that he wouldn't make it, but he proved them wrong and two months later is healing, albeit 3k miles away from here.My sister had an emergency operation in which her gall bladder was removed, but is doing ok.

The lack of spacing is intentional because that is what this past year has been like, sort of. It really isn't close to what it has felt like, but I wouldn't expect anyone to be able to truly get it and that is ok with me. This is my burden and my task to bear.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...