Cleveland

What can I say about that place except it is fortunate that they have a competent fire department. :)

Ok, I can tell you that it is superior to at least three other places, Buffalo, Detroit and Blythe, which could be called Blight. They haven't any sense of decorum and are not in touch with reality. Most of the people I meet from cleveland are short and have inferiority complexes. Not sure why, they must have some normal people there.

On the other hand they probably have all fled the city.

Funny, I keep receiving these silly comments from angry clevelangelenos about their fair city. So, I'll agree on the scale of evaluation it is fair. Not great, not good, not poor, but fair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had any sense you'd know that Cleveland is a fine city.

Jack Steiner said...

And if you had any sense you'd get out of there before you lose all of your teeth and lung power.

Anonymous said...

Classy words from classy kid. You obviously do not know anything about Cleveland.

Jack Steiner said...

Classy and Cleveland. Are you playing the opposite game with a child.

Jack Steiner said...

The above commentary was removed because it was abusive, hurtful and wrong. They must be from Detroit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...