Group Unearths Part of Ancient University

What do you want to bet they found gum stuck beneath the desks.

  • Group Unearths Part of Ancient University


  • When I was younger I wanted to be Indiana Jones. I spent the Summer of '85 in Israel. During my time there I purchased a leather bullwhip that I found in the Shuk in Jerusalem. It was probably my second week there. We entered through Jaffa gate and hadn't gone too far when I found it.

    I only managed to smack myself with it twice before I got the hang of it. Just slightly embarrassing to whip yourself, but we'll save that for a later date. Hard to believe that it is almost 20 years since this grand adventure.

    And speaking of embarrassing incidents

  • Researcher Dies After Accidental Ebola Jab


  • Can you imagine the eulogy: If he hadn't been such a prick....

    No comments:

    Not Quite Abandoned

    I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...