A Sneak Preview

I have been teasing you with rumors and words of the new blog for some time now. The purpose has been to hopefully gain your attention and interest so that you'll want to go check it out. But it has also been sort of a long goodbye to this place.

Yes, this joint right here holds a special place in my heart. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it has borne witness to my greatest joy and deepest sorrow. It is where I rediscovered many things about myself. A place of learning and introspection. It has served as a vehicle for new friendships and at time been wielded as a cyber sword.

My first home and headquarters online it hasn't easy to decide to move to the new place. Truthfully I should I have done it a long time ago but didn't for a variety of reasons. In part it is because Blogger introduced a number of features that made it seem less important to move.

For a while I considered hanging up my keyboard and starting over fresh. The idea was to not let anyone know that I had moved. I wanted to see how much I had learned about blogging. I was curious to test my skills and see how fast I could build the new blog without any help.

I chose not to do that for a variety of reasons some of them business related and some of them were...just because.

Anyway, I am still dusting off the shelves and making some changes at my new home and have decided that it is clean enough to show off. So my friends if you are reading this post I invite you to visit my new home online. You can find it right here.

Add it to your reader, blogrolls, and fan it on Facebook if you so desire.

For a bit longer I will keep things going here- but you should expect that most of the time any posts that are put up here will also be at the new house.

Thank you for your time. I appreciate you more than you realize. I am still surprised that people take the time to read what I have to say, but thankful for it.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...