A Very Cool Birthday Party

I stumbled onto Movies by Kids and thought that it was pretty damn cool. Here is a clip from their website about what they do.
MOVIES BY KIDS is a creative program designed for teaching young students the exciting process of movie making and animation. This unique “Hand’s On” program offers children the opportunity to conceive, write, produce and direct their own, animated movies, live action shorts and special effects segments in one of our in school, after school, summer camp programs.
Too bad that they don't have something for the big kids like me. Wonder if they'd do something special for a 40th birthday party. Hmm....

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...