New Years Day Music

Here is a collection of some of the songs that have come through on the good old iTunes shuffle.

I am a Man- The Spencer Davis Group
I Want to Take You Higher- Sly and The Family Stone
The Boxer- Simon and Garfunkel
Born to Hand Jive- Sha-Na-Na Grease Soundtrack
Hold On, I'm Coming- Sam & Dave
Soul Man- Sam & Dave
Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Right Now- Van Halen
Pride (In The Name Of Love) - U2
867-5309/Jenny- Tommy Tutone
Rock This Town- Stray Cats
I Was Made To Love Her- Stevie Wonder
That's The Way (I Like It) - K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne
Mansions of the Lord-West Point USMA Cadet Glee Club
Human- The Killers
Anduril- Lord Of The Rings Soundtrack
Belshazzar- Johnny Cash & The Carter Sisters
Can't Get It Out of My Head- Electric Light Orchestra
God's Going to Cut you Down- Johnny Cash

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...