Relationships Change

I had intended to write this clever post about computers and relationships. I was going to do this bit about how I had to buy a new computer and how it impacted my relationship with my old computer.

And then I was going to do some sort of story that was similar to the one Dr. Seuss did about the Sneetches, but I am far too tired.

Not quite tired enough to say that Windows Vista aggravates me. It works and in a number of ways it works well. But it has enough idiosyncratic crap to make me dislike it. I need to make a point to spend some more time reviewing the manual.

In the interim I'll stop bitching and try to catch some shut eye.

6 comments:

orieyenta said...

Oh boy...Windows Vista. Don't get me started on that one. I think it was a bad move for MIcrosoft because it makes me want to go and buy a Mac and I know I am not alone. Good luck with that my friend.

Anonymous said...

I own a Mac, a MacBook Pro, which came after an Imac, and I have enjoyed every minute of it, almost!

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

A comment on your title:

Counselor Troi said that "Relationships are constantly changing."

If you don't know who Con. Troi is, then I suppose I'll have to remove you from my blog roll.

Comments on your post:

I have three stars on my belly. The first book I ever read cover to cover was Hop On Pop.

When Dr. Seuss died ('93?), it was
like a semi day of mourning at the school where I was working, including some informal eulogies.

Come away from the dark side [of the Force]. Get a Mac already. No spyware, almost no viruses, no problem.

Jack Steiner said...

Vista is making me just a bit crazy.

ID,

I like the Macs, but I am not happy with the way MS Office works.

BY,

I like the original better, Kirk was the man.

And who said that you aren't the one on the Dark Side. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jack: When I have had enough of MS office, I use NeoOffice a Mac OS X office software.

EndOfWorld said...

Vista, vista, vista, how I hate thee. My brother thought he was doing us a favor by updating us to Vista. Instead, it messed up half of our programs and wouldnt let the other half run. Ahhh, technology

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...