My Theme Song

(This post originally appeared here but I felt like bringing it back and adding to it.)

Someone once suggested that life would be far more fun if we could walk around with a theme song. I kind of like the idea. If I could do it than I would want to have a rotation of songs to use.

Granted some of these are a bit long, but what the hell.

  1. O Fortuna- Orff
  2. Hurt- Johnny Cash version
  3. Raiders Of The Lost Ark: The Raiders' March- John Williams
  4. Jaws Theme- John Williams
  5. The Empire Strikes Back: The Imperial March- John Williams
  6. Requiem for a Tower, Movement 4
  7. Bolero-Ravel
  8. Hate me [Blue October]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't have Bolero as your theme song unless you wear your hair in beads.

Jack Steiner said...

Who says I don't. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...