April 30, 2008

You Might be Dead But Your Body Can Still

CNN has the full story. I'll share the list with you. I think that they forgot to include mannequin and hat/coat rack. I have a few quick comments.
1. Get married (Some people equate marriage with death.)
2. Unwind with a few friends (Sure, I always keep a corpse to pal around with. They never interrupt me.)
3. Tour the globe as a scandalous work of art
4. Fuel a city
5. Get sold, chop shop-style
6. Become a Soviet tourist attraction
7. Snuggle up with your stalker
8. Don't spread an epidemic
9. Stand trial
10. Stave off freezer burn


SuperRaizy said...

It's good to have something to look forward to.

therapydoc said...

I knew the worry thing had to be overrated.

Jack said...




Too much worrying will make you feel like you have to see therapist. ;)