You Might be Dead But Your Body Can Still

CNN has the full story. I'll share the list with you. I think that they forgot to include mannequin and hat/coat rack. I have a few quick comments.
1. Get married (Some people equate marriage with death.)
2. Unwind with a few friends (Sure, I always keep a corpse to pal around with. They never interrupt me.)
3. Tour the globe as a scandalous work of art
4. Fuel a city
5. Get sold, chop shop-style
6. Become a Soviet tourist attraction
7. Snuggle up with your stalker
8. Don't spread an epidemic
9. Stand trial
10. Stave off freezer burn

3 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

It's good to have something to look forward to.

therapydoc said...

I knew the worry thing had to be overrated.

Jack Steiner said...

Raizy,

Always.

TD,

Too much worrying will make you feel like you have to see therapist. ;)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...