Second Annual Link To Jack Day

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly. I am asking everyone who comes by the blog to join me in celebrating The Second Annual Link To Jack Day.


As part of the festivities I am asking that you leave a comment letting me know the URL of your link. I'll return the favor in a different post.

For those who are curious why this year's date is different from last year here is a simple explanation. The Waffle King spilled a ton of syrup on my calendar and I inadvertently missed the date. If you don't buy that I can always argue that we operate off of a hybrid lunar/solar calendar that has two leap months.

Either way, it doesn't matter. March 26 is The Second Annual Link To Jack Day. Join in, provide a link. Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite post is. If you can't come up with a favorite post feel free to let me know what your favorite category is.

Last but not least, I am taking requests. And now have at it, let the linking begin with reckless abandon.

11 comments:

Deadman said...

Okay, I'm going to link your Bull Crap Creationist post, but why is this post dated the 26th? Which day is LTJD?

Gail said...

I have linked. Your posts about writing and blogging are my favorites. I also like the posts about your children.

http://northernva.typepad.com/rubicon3/2008/03/celebrating-tra.html

Leora said...

Good morning, Jack!

www.leoraw.com/blog/2008/03/26/a-link-for-jack/

Gotta go. I liked when you talked about your blog title (I haven't been reading your blog for too long, but then I've only been addicted to blogs for a few months, I think I can still be cured).

The Rebbetzin's Husband said...

Linked to you, Jack. More precisely, to your most recent Haveil Havalim, since I hadn't done that yet this week...

Right Truth said...

I'll play. The post is "Watch This Video and Laugh"

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2008/03/typical-white-p.html

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack can you link my urban dictionary for frummies on the blogroll and I can link you as well.

http://frumslang.wordpress.com

Jack Steiner said...

Abbadon,

Every time I see your name I want to call you Father Don.

Gail,

It has been a while since I did any serious blogging about writing. I'll try to put something together. Thanks for participating again.

Leora,

After almost four years of this I have come to learn that I am the Keith Richards of blogging. The fix is never big enough to kill or satisfy me.

Ok, that is not true. I still get a lot out of it, but it is growing more challenging to keep it up.

RH,

Thanks, and thanks for providing good material for HH.

Debbie,

I enjoyed the video. Thanks for helping me out.

Slangster,

As soon as the check clears...

Rebecca Einstein Schorr said...

OK -- you're linked!

I too enjoy posts about your kids :)

come running said...

I've linked to you too.

The Misanthrope said...

My favorite post of yours is the one where you ended up in the ladies restroom and lifting your feet to hide while you were in there.

Jack Steiner said...

Rivster,

Thanks.

CR,

Todah.

Misanthrope,

Oy, I still have flashbacks from that one.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...