Top Ten Gadget Lists & More

I love this kind of stuff. I have to share a few of the pix with you
Keep all your secret documents safe with this shocking suitcase — 80,000 volts to be exact. The electric shock alarm is activated at the push of a button via remote control. A built-in secondary 107db alarm keeps would be thieves away. Available in brown or black colors, this suitcase comes packaged with 16 batteries and two remotes.
Next
ARES Defense Systems when you need a light that also works as a .410 shotgun.

Next
Why carry your sleeping bag when you can wear it.

Next

For those of you who have lost your turntable I present the Record Runner.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

LMAO..I want the sleeping bag suit!! but I could really use the flashilight/.410...

Lady-Light said...

I have a collection of 33.3 and some 78 records from way back; I sure could use that 'record runner', heheh.
Where do you DIG UP these things??!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...