A Broken Zipper

I woke up this morning and was a little disturbed. I had a strange dream in which I was involved in a fist fight at an amusement park. Don't know which one, don't know why, can say that I landed the best shots of the fight and then spent hours hiding.

I was hiding because they were after me, but I don't know who they are/were or what I did. All I know is that I got stuck fighting two men and a woman. FWIW, in my dream I didn't hit her, but I did tell her that if she hit me I would hit her so hard it would make cleveland look like paradise.

Reciting that outloud it sounds kind of silly, doesn't have much impact at all, but in dreamland it was very powerful.

When I did wake up I was irritated by this dream because it didn't make sense and I remembered enough to try and make sense of it.

Showered, got dressed and prepared to go to work when the zipper on my pants broke. It was odd. I need a belt with those pants or they fall off of me. A couple of weeks ago my shoelace broke and a button on a shirt came off.

I am beginning to wonder if Jack's clothes are in the midst of conducting a rebellion. It makes as much sense to me as my dream, so why not.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...