Sailing In Stormy Weather

Been sailing in stormy weather lately and while part of me loves the adventure there is another piece that finds it disconcerting to try and navigate through such heavy fog

There are rocks and reefs and all sorts of things that can tear a giant hole in my ship that could cripple and or sink it.

One could consider dropping anchor to wait things out but when supplies are low and you aren't clear on how long it will be before you run out you find yourself walking the razor's edge.

So I am not sailing at top speed but I am moving along at a pretty good clip which is still fast enough to cause problems should we encounter a rogue iceberg or other large object in the water.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...