- Write a picture with your words. Build sights, sounds and imagery that capture your reader's attention.
- Build a relationship with your readers. Provide content that they can relate and connect to.
- Be reliable. You don't have to hit a home run with every post but you need show up consistently.
- Be authentic, be open and be real. Show your readers that a real person is behind your content.
- Respond to comments on your blog and visit your readers. In other words, engage and interact with them.
October 29, 2010
5 Secrets of Great Bloggers
Here are 5 Secrets that Great Bloggers use every day. They're important enough that you could build a single post around each one individually.