Recycling Blog Posts- The Greener Way To Blog

Evening folks, I am Jack the green blogger. No, not green as in new but green as in environmentally friendly. I recycle blog posts with regularity, but not the kind brought on by Metamucil. See, I take old blog posts and run them again for no other reason than because I can.

Ok, that is not entirely true because sometimes I do it because it makes sense. It fits in with a general theme here or elsewhere in the blogosphere. Not to mention that I do it because new readers come and go all the time. If the Shmata Queen wasn't on hiatus she'd come here and make some kind of comment about how that is fishing for compliments. But then I'd have to tell her that I am a fisherman and that I only go after the big game, such as the Mighty Gefilte, king of all fish.

And then I'd whisper that I have also set out some bait for her and that I am waiting for her to bite so that I can reel her again. But of course the truth is that I don't really want to her to bite, nor chew or gnaw. Let me tell you, that broad has sharp teeth and the heaviest black purse you have ever seen. When she bangs you with it you remember.

But then again that wacky dame grew up in cleveland and what's more, she admits to it. Can you imagine, she actually acknowledges having been a part of the Heights. She gets a little fussy when I make fun of that town, so in order to pacify her I have to promise to take her to Funkytown. Nothing like a little ear candy, still better than getting RickRolled.

Reminds me of The Hangover. Rick Astley and Mike Tyson should switch voices:



I remember listening to In The Air Tonight back in high school and having debates and discussions about whether it was based on a true story. Kind of funny thinking about that time, the girls who were so in lust with Duran Duran, Miami Vice, The Police etc.

Anyhoo, we were talking about recycled blog posts and how they are environmentally friendly-- all true. But the thing that I like best about them is the chance to expose new readers to your best stuff and even some of your not so great but still good material.

Don't care what others say, content is still king.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...