May 04, 2010

The Male Brain Versus The Female Brain

The tweet above is from early Monday morning. It is in response to one of the most misguided, foolish and dumb articles I have ever read. A piece that supposedly was written by a woman to help other women understand men. I suppose that if you like living in a world based upon cliches and stereotypes that it is the kind of piece that makes sense.

If you like reading/watching stories/movies that portray men as cloddish buffoons than it would be a good read.

Anyhoo, my response to iVillage led to an offer to write a response. I expect that I am going to take them up on it. At the moment I am mulling over what sort of response I wish to write. I'll keep you posted on the particulars of when and where it is posted. In the interim here is a video I posted last year.

The Male Brain Versus The Female Brain

3 comments:

Keith Wilcox said...

an angry woman wrote that, obviously. I don't think I fit a single one of her descriptions. Perhaps if she actually heard me speak rather than play a record in her head of what she thinks i'm saying. Talk about ignorant. sheesh. Yeah, go ahead an respond. That's a pretty good offer :-)

Jack said...

Hi Keith,

Yep, angry or someone who does a piss poor job of writing humor. Working on my response now.

Chris (@tessasdad) said...

Jeez...she's out there. Looking forward to your response.