March 12, 2010

Britain Breaks My Bucket List

Damn you, damn you to hell you limey bastards. I had this great plan to participate in Cheese Rolling in Gloucestershire and now my dreams have been shattered.

"For nearly two centuries, runners and spectators have gathered on a steep Cotswolds hill for the Whitsun cheese rolling.

The rough and tumble spectacle sees daredevil competitors chase a 7lb wheel of Double Gloucester down the 200-yard incline in one of Britain's most eccentric traditions.

But organisers have been forced to cancel this year's event because of health and safety fears."


HSaboMilner said...

limey bastards?? watch yer language, mate!!

Jack said...

I'll see what I can do. ;)

Gary said...

Health and Safety gone bananas yet again I fear!

Jack said...

That is what I heard.