Is It Fact or Fiction

I have received more than one email asking for explanations about these posts:

I Had a Dream
The Story of Two Souls
My Brother- A Lesson in Simple Physics
A Boy Named Mookie

Here is an assortment of songs to go along with those:

This Time- John Legend
Crazy Love (Live)-Ray Charles & Van Morrison
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy- Rod Stewart
The Rising- Bruce Springsteen
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley & Allison Krauss
City of Blinding Lights- U2
Live Like You Were Dying- Tim McGraw
Secret World- Peter Gabriel
Hard to Handle- Otis Redding
What's Going On- Marvin Gaye
Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell
Telephone Line- ELO
If I Needed Someone- The Beatles
The Fire Inside- Bob Seger

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...