Music of the Day

I am working on a number of posts, but before they go up I figure that I'll share some of the music of the day with you.


While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison
I Am the Walrus- The Beatles 

The End- The Beatles
Longer - Dan Fogelberg
Same Old Lange Syne- Dan Fogelberg
Leader Of The Pack- Shangri- Las
Lola- The Kinks
Destroyer- The Kinks
Come Dancing- The Kinks
Our House- Madness
Suite Judy Blue Eyes 1974- Crosby Stills Nash
Helplessly Hopin'-Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Our House - Crosby Stills Nash & Young
(The Kids Aren't Alright)- The Offspring
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- The Offspring
Gone Away- The Offspring

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...