And Now For Some Music

A quick snapshot of the Music of the morning.

Someday Never Comes - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Who'll Stop The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Rain In The Summertime - The Alarm
I Wish That It Would RainThe Temptations
Visions of Paradise - Mick Jagger
Gentle Annie -Tommy Makem
Weekend in New England - Barry Manilow
Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg
I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery
We've Got Tonight - Bob Seger
Tunnel of Love - Bruce Springsteen
Like a Rock - Bob Seger
Take a Chance on Me - Abba
Ring of Fire -Johnny Cash
Scream - Billy Idol
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
Keep On - The Brady Bunch
My Love Will Not Let You Down - Bruce Springsteen
Love Without End, Amen - George Strait
All I Ask of You - Phantom of The Opera

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...