Disappointed and Angry

Disappointed and Angry is the name of the chapter I am working on for Fragments of Fiction. This chapter has been rewritten a number of times as I just don't like the way it reads. It is about the feelings you have when someone you love gives up on you and the impact of that moment.

What I find most challenging is that I think my best writing comes from when I really feel things. So to write this section I have been trying to put myself in that place. It is quite unpleasant and I find myself falling into a foul mood, but I do want to get it done. As in all things music helps set the tone.

"What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end"
Hurt- Nine Inch Nails

Here are some sections that I am trying to weave together:
How I Deal With Pain
The Movies
It Made Me Spit Blood
The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
Welcome To The Insomniac's Theater
Letting Love Go
The Day After
The Day Joy Left My Life
Married To the Wrong Woman
Jimmy Cox- First try
Alone In The Dark
The goal is to tie everything into the material here.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...