A Dream As Of Yet Unfulfilled

I readily admit to being a dreamer. I am a man who lives in the present and in the fantastic images inside my head. I haven't any trouble reconciling the two. I have no problem recognizing the reality I live in and the dreams I aspire to reach.

Here is one of the dreams of my life. It is a vague description but it should work for now. I want to make an extended video of my life. I want to film places/peoples/scenes that are meaningful to me and set them to a soundtrack that I choose.

It is just one more way that I want to try and express the thoughts and feelings that lie deeper within. Perhaps I'll blog about this a little more, but not right now.

3 comments:

madameplushbottom said...

When you run out of dreams it is a sure sign that your life is coming to an end. I like your dream and wish you the best on fulfilling it. Sounds like a wonderful living tribute to do for yourself and for whoever is fortunate enough to follow in your footsteps and see your life through your eyes.

Jack Steiner said...

Thanks.

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Leaf,

Eventually I plan on doing something. It is more a question of time than anything else.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...