"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
4 comments:
great music video. really bring back memories.
thanks Jack, ur the best when it comes to nostalga
J.
It certainly brought back a lot of memories for me... :)
OMG!!!
What an absolute trip!!!
I thought I recognised myself in one the clips!
Oh man, did I look cheesy.
J-Cop,
I am just another blogger.
Richmond,
You're the reason I stumbled onto this.
Kasamba,
Many of us did.
Post a Comment