This picture is making the rounds of the Jewish blogosphere, but I had to put it up. In the midst of strife it is nice to see something like this.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
-
I know that there are at least two people in the blogosphere besides myself that remember Richies Pizza in Jerusalem, Jameel and Trep . But...
2 comments:
Hadn't seen that picture -- it's called "minyan" so I assume they're praying? And those look like Tzahal uniforms... but what's the story behind the pic?
Hi B2,
I believe this is a shot from Kfar Maimon. They are davening mincha and the two groups are demonstrators against the disengagement and the members of Tzahal who are there to oversee things.
Post a Comment