"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'." — Groucho Marx
Stay-At-Home Moms Deserve High Pay, Analysis Shows
When I saw the headline for this story all I could think of was "DUH!" If financial compensation was offered they would deserve higher pay, so do teachers. This is just good marketing on the part of the company that did the analysis. But the headline to me is in line with things like War is Bad For Your Health or Cancer Can Wreck Your Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not Dead Yet
Been a whole slew of crazy things that have happened since I last updated this joint. It is not an exaggeration to say I am not dead yet, c...
-
***Third Update- I encourage you to also check out : How Many Blogs Do You Read? A question for those who choose to answer. How did you com...
-
She is pregnant with her 18th child . Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Duggars are back. We first encountered The Duggar Family in the followin...
-
I find this story to be more than a little troubling. Is anyone paying attention to the background of the candidates, or are they just letti...
No comments:
Post a Comment