Rolling With The Punches

One of the most critical skills a person can master is the ability to roll with the punches. It is not always easy to maintain your perspective when it feels like life is punching you in the mouth, but it is necessary.

This blog has been a tremendous outlet for me, a special tool that I have been able to use to assist me in just blowing off steam and preventing frustration from making me freeze in place. And that is something that I am very grateful for.

Because I have noticed that stress paralyzes some people. They are freeze with indecision and are afraid to move for fear of what could happen. It is not always easy to be outside of our comfort zone, but sometimes the way to progress means taking that step outside and plunging into the unknown.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...