The Unofficial Soundtrack

The Incomplete Soundtrack for Fragments of Fiction

Knockin' on Heaven's Door- Bob Dylan
Forever Young- Rod Stewart
Young Turks- Rod Stewart
Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
My Way- Sinatra
Beautiful-Moby
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You- Led Zeppelin
Subterranean Homesick Blues- Bob Dylan
Suspicious Minds- Elvis
Burning Love- Elvis
Boys of Summer- Don Henley
Born to Run- Springsteen
Tunnel of Love- Springsteen
Come Talk To Me- Peter Gabriel
Cry- Faith Hill

The Fire Inside- Bob Seger
A Song for You - Ray Charles
If You Could Read My Mind- Gordon Lightfoot
Love Ain't for Keepin- The Who
Ring of Fire- Johnny Cash
Hard to Handle- Otis Redding
Subterranean Homesick Blues- Bob Dylan

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...