Just Tooling Around

It is Monday. I don't hate Mondays, at least most of the time, but I can't say that I get excited about Mondays as others do. It is really tied into whether you like wherever it is you have to be on Mondays. If you do, well Monday is not that big a deal and if not, oh well Friday is coming.

This guy's Blog has been grabbing my attention lately. Not sure what it is, but there seems to be something that brings me back over and over again.

My friend A Simple Jew gets it right with this post. It is a reminder to take a moment to consider what and why you do what you do.

Brian's post about his daughter caught my eye, especially the bit about Ray Charles. I am a big fan and saw him live five different times. Loved it.

I wonder when the mayor of London is going to realize that there is a karmic price to pay for being a schmuck. Soon I hope.

By the time you see this story someone will have realized that it is embarrassing to have such a big typo on the front page. Here it is for posterity's sake:Personal Stories Used to Thwart Buget Cuts. Shameful.


Miriam made me smile with her story about Abu Hamza and his problems. I must be a mean man, oh well.

Gail at Crossing the Rubicon2 turned me on to this story about the opinions on the progress of World IV. I thought that it was worth a look.

I follow the antics in the Monkey Cage because I like Monkeys.

I enjoy reading the Hasidic Gentile too. He usually has something that catches my eye.

Mquest and I have different politics, but he is usually so polite in his positions it is easy to give him a break for being so misguided. ;)

Esther and I have similar feelings about writing because who doesn't want their words to look perfectly polished.

Pandora was among the first people to blogroll me. I appreciated it, made me realize that some people were interested in what I have to say.

And over at Psycho Toddler I am reminded that titles and the ability to medicate people is not enough to prevent a case of "store rage." Ok, there is no example of "store rage" given, but there could have been. There is only so much you can take from the idiot at the store before you want to cry.

But the thing you really want to read is his mother's story of how she survived the war. Fascinating.

Rishon Rishon writes about Moderate Islam. His is another blog that I read consistently, it is very interesting. He is a sharp guy and there are times where I find myself reading and re-reading so that I can be sure I understand what he said. Solid.

Vince has some good rants and observations about her life. Love the code names for people.

The Shmata Queen has been out of cleveland long enough that there are many interesting things about her.

And of course there is only so much that one can bear from the only cub I know that doesn't hibernate. Prolific posting, hard to keep up.

Photo Friday is wearing thin Trep, time for a new post. It is not like you are in between countries or something. ;)

Ric Knight deserves a mention for blogging about Dr. Seuss. Got to love the Good Doctor.

In case you are wondering I was curious to see how long it would take me to put up a short summary of links that had caught my attention. The answer is about 20 minutes. Good to know for the next time.

It is time to eat lunch, back shortly. Jack is leaving the shack.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...