Gay Marriage

Not that anyone is asking, but I have no problems with gay couples getting married. I have yet to hear/read a cogent argument why this should be banned or prevented.

If you have two people who love and respect each other there is no reason that I can think of that should stop them from being married.

In regard to children my first preference is always going to be for them to be raised in a loving home with a mother and a father. If that is not possible I have no problem with a loving gay couple raising them.

Better a loving gay couple then to be stuck as the children in a bad marriage. Perhaps I'll write more about this later.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...