A Waste Of Energy

It is a waste of energy to get pissed off about things and people that are in the past but every now and then I succumb to that particular bogeyman.

Saw some people who were involved in my daughter's life and thought about walking up to them and slapping them. They deserve it and it would feel good but I don't really need to get arrested and they'll never understand why.

Awful people who shouldn't work with kids...ever.

I suppose that what bothers me the most is that I feel like I probably should have pulled my kid from their program long before I did. That was my mistake.

She doesn't think about it anymore and no long-term damage was done, but it irks me.

******
Sometimes I wonder if I am going to turn in a kindly old man, someone who is more tolerant and more patient and then stupid crap comes up in my life and I want to slap the people who bring it and I think it might be a while before I can be that guy because based upon appearances it is not happening any time soon.

The world is great, it is people who are...less so.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...