Kim Davis and Marriage

Every time I read something that is supposed to support Kim Davis and her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples I shake my head.

That is because 100% of these messages have been based upon things that have no relevance and no place in the discussion. Many of them clearly slept through their civics courses in school and demonstrate they have no understanding about laws, the Constitution and how it all works.

I also find it difficult to stomach their assertions that Christians are being persecuted in the US. It is factually incorrect and almost always based upon a misunderstanding of how things work.

The worst part of all of this is how freaking dumb some of these calls for support are. Not dumb because I disagree but lacking substance, fact and riddled with grammar/spelling errors.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...