Jack The Fireman

Some days you wake up and discover that all you are going to do is run around putting out fires.

That describes today, I have been Jack the fireman. Most of the stuff I have done has been relatively easy, just annoying.

But there have been some a few bigger fires and some of those have got my attention. Some of those have got me wondering if they are going to turn into bigger issues and that concerns me because there is not a lot I can do to stop them from getting to be bigger and nastier.

Doesn't matter how close I pay attention or how much I do to be proactive because there is nothing in these things that allows me to work that way.

I am just stuck between a rock and a hard place hoping things go better than I expect but anticipating the worse.

But the thing that kills me, the one that sticks in my craw is that sense of if I had done as I wanted to way back when none of this would happen now.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...