The Old Days

Way back in the beginning of my blogging adventure I created a second blog I wanted to use to help me keep track of posts I wanted to remember.

It took a boatload of time to place the links there because at the time the editor was a bitch to work with and I had to drop the code in by hand for each link.

The upside was it forced me to learn some HTML (I know more than just links) but I didn't see a particular reason to really teach myself so I learned enough to be dangerous.

Now I can dig into a page and mess with things, but sometimes I just destroy whatever it is and it takes me a while to identify and correct the problem.

Had I more insight I would have made a point to have spent more time learning. Might still do it, never hurts to know more about coding.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...